The school provides standard education for both boys and girls from pre primary to class X.The school follows the CBSE curriculum for classes I- VII and state syllabus for classes VIII-X.
Those who apply for transfer certificate after reopening of the school will be required to pay the fee of the current instalment whether the child has attended the school or not.
No transfer certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full.
• School fees and transportation fees will be charged for 12months.
• The monthly fee has to paid before 10th of every month compulsorily. Late payment will not be entertained.
• Admission fees/ school fees/ transportation fees once paid will not be refunded..
• The school is unaided and hence marginal rise in fees may be done yearly in order to meet the rising expenses.
1. Every effort made by teacher and management will go in vain unless parents Co-operate with them whole heartedly and supervise the routine work and studies made by their children at home. The normal intellectual, moral and cultural development as well as their character formation depends on their co-operated efforts.
2. Parents co-operation being indispensable for the proper education of children, they are invited to keep in touch with the principal/ Class Teacher regarding the progress, attendance and conduct of their children..
3. If you observe that your ward from Prep 1 to 10thstd is not assigned homework for sometime or that he/she is unable to follow the lessons, you are asked to contact the principal.
4. Assessment reports are issued after each assessment based on the child’s performance for the perusal of parents. Kindly check the said reports carefully, sign and send them back to the school within three days. This card will be an indication of the probable final result.
6. As your child advances in age, guide them to become a resourceful and useful member of home and country. Encourage self-help for work and study. He/ she should be taught to keep the room tidy, make his /her own bed, polish his/her shoes, carry his/her own bag etc. The formation of such habits early in life, inculcates in the student the idea of “dignity of work” a fundamental personal virtue necessary for a successful career in life.
7. Withdrawal of your child from classes for more mere social functions hope to shape the child into an honest, hard working , service minded and god-fearing citizens of India.